We are looking for an International CEO who wants to make impact with The Good Roll family and facilitate the growth of our activities in Ghana.
Enquiries please send to: email@example.com
We are The Good Roll makers of 100% European recycled paper. Our mission: Safe and clean toilets for everyone! That is why we use 50% of our net profit to construct toilets in various countries in Africa.
The Good Roll originated from a collective frustration. There are 2.3 billion people worldwide who do not have access to safe and clean toilets, this is one third (!) of the world’s population. In addition, 27,000 trees are cut down every day to produce toilet paper.
We started to build the factory in Ghana to make our own toilet paper of bamboo. To help more local people to work. Nowadays there a working 60 employees in the factory. In around 5 month we are going to start building a 5 times bigger factory. To make toilet paper from bamboo is more sustainable, there is a lot of good bamboo in Ghana, and we are there to change the chain.
What are you going to do?
You are the looking into handle the right processes, make a strategy with Holland for the next factory. You will manage the cost of the factory with the CFO and make sure everybody is happy to work by The Good Roll Africa. Beside this you give a report every day to Holland. You are in between the factory and the office in Accra. You are looking with the CFO for new fundings and when there are problems you always have the solutions. We are working on the most sustainable way, so you are also responsible for this part of the job.
What do we expect?
- Experience for +/- 5 years in the function of a CEO
- Advanced graduate degree from highly reputable institution
- Refine the value and culture of the country and the company
- Writing and implementing the strategic plan
- A commercial experience in fast growing companies
- Ability to build, train and motivat4e a high performing team
- Ability to set and achieve company goals
- You are a problem solver, strong in communication, you are hands on, and you have a positive energy
- Fluent written and spoken English is the key